Bloomsbury's e-book sales rise
Bloomsbury's revenue from e-books jumped 18-fold to $2.3m (£1.4m) in 2010, compared with only $131000 in 2009. Nigel Newton, chief executive, said fiction e-books were particularly popular in the US market, where they account for …
Harry Potter Publisher Bloomsbury Reorganizes to Focus on Electronic BooksBloomberg
Bloomsbury lifted by e-books and star namesScotsman
Bloomsbury predicts year of the e-bookCITY A.M.
Daily Mail –The Press Association –The Bookseller
all 29 news articles »
- Poll: Fears of nuclear disaster in U.S. rise after Japan quake – USA Today
- Patrick Long finds success, if not recognition, in sports cars – USA Today
- Facebook for Android update improves images, security (in theory) – Switched
- Drew Barrymore likes being ‘Single’ – Monsters and Critics.com
- The criminal underworld “controls a significant proportion of world sport … – BBC Sport
Mr WordPress on Hello world!